In order to promote safety, the New York City Triathlon requires each swim participant to have successfully completed an OPEN WATER (not in a pool) swim with a minimum distance of ½ mile within 18 months prior to the 2019 race date.
- Sunday, June 9 (8am–10am)
- Sunday, June 30 (8am–10am)
- Sunday, July 13 (8am–10am)
- Thursday, May 30 (6:30pm–8pm)
- Wednesday, June 12 (6:30pm–8pm)
- Tuesday, June 25 (6:30pm–8pm)
- Tuesday, July 9 (6:30pm-8pm)
All athletes participating in the New York City Triathlon must agree to the terms and conditions within the registration portal.