new Date().getTime(),event:'gtm.js'});var f=d.getElementsByTagName(s),
- 2018 registered athletes may defer their 2018 entry online between November 1, 2017 and June 15, 2018. All deferrals must be done online, through your Chronotrack account.
- Once a deferral is submitted, the decision is final and cannot be reversed. Current year registration fees are not refunded and cannot be applied to the following year.
- Upon deferring, the registrant is eligible for guaranteed entry into the 2019 event at 50% of the cost at time of registration.
- The 2XU New York City Triathlon has a strict no refund and no transfer policy. Athletes may not give or sell their entry to anyone else. Any athlete who is found to have given away or sold their race entries will be permanently banned from competing in future 2XU New York City Triathlons.
- Deferred race entries are only good for the following year. Deferred race entries from years previous to the 2018 race cannot be redeemed in 2019.
- Athletes may defer for any reason.
- Athletes who formally defer to 2019 may still attend the 2018 Expo to pick-up their goodie bag and T-shirt.