The registration process allows for additional/guaranteed entry options, including official charity partners and volunteer programs. Implications and details for each are identified below.
Official Charity Partners
- Secure your entry to the 2019 Verizon New York City Triathlon by racing with one of our official charity partners! Click here to learn more.
- Current Charity Partners may pre-purchase guaranteed entries during a priority registration window at the opening rate ($338). Commitments and payment must be made in advance of the October 30, 2018 deadline. A small inventory (100) post-close entries will be available for select Official Charity Partners at the premium registration rate. Full details are available from David Rosenbrock, Team & Charity Manager.
- New Charity Partners: Non-profits groups interested in earning Official Charity Partner status must submit an online application for consideration by Sunday, October 21. Approved applicants will earn the same benefits listed above. Please contact David Rosenbrock, Team & Charity Manager, for details.
The new process will continue to honor guaranteed entry for the previous year’s volunteers, who may pre-purchase discounted, individual entry during a special registration window prior to the Nov 1 registration launch. Full details will be distributed via email on October 18. This process will continue for current year volunteers, each of whom will earn guaranteed entry into the following year’s event.
2018 Volunteer Captains
As usual, key volunteers will earn guaranteed, complimentary entry into the 2019 event. Full details will be distributed to those who qualify on October 18, 2018.
If you elected to defer your 2018 New York City Triathlon registration to the 2019 event, you may register using the Deferral Code that was emailed to you upon deferral. You can also view your available deferral codes and manage your entry information within your Athlinks profile. Deferral codes are only valid until the event sells out.
Official Tri Clubs
- Existing Tri Clubs: Current, official triathlon clubs will be able to pre-purchase guaranteed entries during the priority registration window at the opening rate. Commitment and full payment must be made during the priority registration window. Full details are available from the Team & Charity Manager.
- New Tri Clubs: Clubs/teams not currently enrolled in the Official Tri Club program must submit this online application for consideration by Sunday, October 14. Approved applicants will earn the same benefits listed above.
Life Time Tri Championship Qualifiers
Qualifiers into the 2019 Life Time Tri Series Championship event, held within the 2019 New York City Triathlon, must register to guarantee the opening rate ($338) and complimentary TriBike Transport shipping (using their custom registration access code) by 11:59 p.m. ET on Sunday, October 28, 2018. Otherwise, current race entry fees will apply. Those who qualify at the 2019 South Beach and CapTex Tri events (whom will qualify after these initial deadlines) must register for the Championship by 11:59 p.m. ET on April 21 and June 3 respectively.
SPECIALTY REGISTRATION ENTRY
Beyond the General Entry process, which opens Thursday, November 1, 2018 at 12:00 p.m. ET, the following specialty registration options will be available to the general public:
BACK IN 2019! Tailwind Endurance Corporate Wellness Program:
Life Time Tri is teaming up with Tailwind Endurance to provide a custom training program for corporate teams, preparing them for the race, enhancing experience, and encouraging corporate wellness initiatives.
Members of this program will receive the following:
- Entry into the 2019 Verizon New York City Triathlon
- Comprehensive triathlon training plan customized for any level, including a dedicated Training Peaks membership with weekly training plans
- Monthly lunch & learns, educational webinars, or group training events for all program participants
- 4-6 coach-led group workouts
- Exclusive wave start and transition area for all program participants on race day
- On-site logistical help, coaching, and support
- Two passes (six for relay team) to the VIP tent at the finish line that includes food, drinks, the closest view of the finish line and a place to relax.
- A limited edition co-branded New York City Triathlon jacket by Voler
- Dedicated awards for overall (top 3) male and female individual participants, as well as the overall (top 1) performing male, female, and co-ed relay teams.
- Discounted training package at Tailwind Endurance Studio
For more information click here