Your highway awaits
Pre Race Bike Check-In
- Bike Check-In is mandatory. No bikes will be accepted into Transition race morning. See schedule for check-in times.
- The race-issued bike number must be on your bike to be allowed into Transition.
- A non-racer may check in a bike on Saturday if the athlete is unable to do so.
- If you’re driving your bike to Transition on Saturday, you may NOT stop or park your car in the 79th Street traffic circle.
- Find the rack number that matches your bib number and rack your bike with seat and bike number facing the same direction. Your front wheel should rest on the ground.
- Athletes are not allowed to personally mark their space with balloons, inflatables, or any other markers. No stationary trainers will be allowed in the transition area.
- Bikes may not be covered overnight. Any bike covers will be removed by race management.
Bike Course Turn-By-Turn
All details coming soon
- Show up with your bike ready to race – pumped tires, lubed chain, bar-end plugs, gears and breaks adjusted, and seats and handlebars properly fitted.
- Bicycle Habitat mechanics will be available in transition for basic support during bike check-in and on race day.
- Bike support is not guaranteed. Be prepared to fix your own flat. If you cannot continue, be prepared to wait for the sweep vehicle.