• 2018 registered athletes may defer their 2018 entry online between November 1, 2017 and May 20, 2018. All deferrals must be done online, through your Chronotrack account. Deferrals only reserve you a guaranteed entry into our 2019 2XU New York City Triathlon.
• Once a deferral is submitted, the decision is final and cannot be reversed and registration fees are not refunded and cannot be applied to the following year.
• The 2XU New York City Triathlon has a strict no refund and no transfer policy. Athletes may not give or sell their entry to anyone else. Any athlete who is found to have given away or sold their race entries will be permanently banned from competing in future 2XU New York City Triathlons.
• Deferred race entries are only good for the following year. Deferred race entries from years previous to the 2017 race cannot be redeemed in 2018.
• Athletes may defer for any reason.
• Athletes who formally defer may still attend the expo to pick up their goodie bag and T-shirt on race weekend.