4:00 a.m. – 5:15 a.m. Yellow Transition Open
5:00 a.m. – 5:40 a.m. Red Transition Open
- There are TWO Transitions: Red and Yellow. (Seen maps below)
- Participants must be body marked, wristbanded and have bike frame stickers applied prior to entering this secured area. Reference the maps within the Transition area to locate your specific rack.
- Each Transition has its own unique route in and out. Familiarize yourself with the route.
- If this is your first time or you need a refresher course, attend one of the Fox Business Network Profit from Experience Transition Tours. Tours meet at the information tents at the entrances to Transitions Red and Yellow.
- Once your bike has been checked into the Transition Area, you cannot remove your bike until after the start of the race when you start your bike leg.
TRANSITIONING TO THE BIKE
- The barefoot run from Swim Exit to Transition is 400–700 yards. Bring an extra bottle of water to rinse your feet in Transition.
- Put your bike in an easy gear. There’s a steep technical climb out of Riverside Park.
Yellow Transition Red Transition
Click on the maps to enlarge