RUN COURSE (new in 2018)
Runners will exit Riverside Park at 72nd Street and into Central Park. Once entering Central Park, athletes will run in a counterclockwise direction (with the flow of Central Park pedestrian/bike traffic). Runners will proceed along Center and East Drives, then turn left at 102nd Street Crossing before heading south on West Drive. The Finish line is located on Dead Road, just west of the band shell off the 72nd Street Transverse in Central Park.
12:00 p.m. Run Course Cut-Off All athletes must be off 72nd Street and inside Central Park
RUN COURSE TURN BY TURN
- Steep run out of Riverside Park through the 72nd Street Tunnel.
- Run East across 72nd Street to Central Park.
- Veer right (heading south) along West Drive.
- Follow the route from Center Drive to East Drive.
- Turn left at 102nd Street Crossing.
- Veer left (heading south) along West Drive.
- Turn left (heading east) along Terrace Drive.
- Veer right onto Dead Road (aka: Skater’s Road), leading into the Finish Chute.
See Course Map page for full run course