NEW IN 2018!
Life Time Tri is teaming up with Tailwind Endurance to provide a custom training program for corporate teams, preparing them for the race, enhancing experience, and encouraging corporate wellness initiatives. This program partners the expert coaches at Tailwind Endurance with corporate teams to guide them through all aspects of the training process and prepare them for a successful race day.
Members of this program will receive the following:
- Entry into the 2018 2XU New York City Triathlon
- Comprehensive triathlon training plan customized for any level, including a dedicated Training Peaks membership with weekly training plans
- Monthly lunch & learns, educational webinars, or group training events for all program participants
- 4-6 coach-led group workouts
- Exclusive wave start and transition area for all program participants on race day
- On-site logistical help, coaching, and support
- Two passes (six for relay team) to the VIP tent at the finish line that includes food, drinks, the closest view of the finish line and a place to relax.
- A limited edition co-branded New York City Triathlon jacket by Voler
- Dedicated awards for overall (top 3) male and female individual participants, as well as the overall (top 1) performing male, female, and co-ed relay teams.
- Discounted training package at Tailwind Endurance Studio
This 30-week program will begin with 4 weeks of planning and preparation, followed by a 26-week training program to prepare athletes for the event. Teams will complete an initial needs assessment planning session that will assist the Tailwind coaching staff to create a comprehensive training plan for all levels of athletes on the team, delivered through Training Peaks. Tailwind will conduct monthly sessions with each team through Lunch & Learns, educational webinars, or group training events.
CALENDAR COMING SOON!
- Individual Entry: $1,195
- Relay Team Entry: $1,595
For more information: firstname.lastname@example.org