The Panasonic New York City Triathlon Registration Drawing Process
Due to high demand, we are unable to accommodate everyone that wishes to register for the race. Because of this, we will conduct a random drawing to choose which athletes may be part of the 2016 race. Athletes will have the opportunity to be entered into the 2016 Panasonic New York City Triathlon Drawing from November 1 at 12:01 a.m. until November 15 at 11:59 p.m. EST. The 2016 drawing is now CLOSED.
Click here for Official Rules for details. Restrictions apply.
• Only one application per person! You cannot apply as an individual and as a member of a relay team or group. Any fees processed due to an individual submitting multiple applications are non-refundable and non-transferable.
• As a USAT sanctioned event, all participants are required to be an active USAT member. If an athlete is not a current member, they must purchase a one-day membership for $12.
• The drawing is completely random. Preference is not given to athletes that have been previously accepted or denied.
• Names will be chosen the week of November 16, 2015. All athletes will be notified via email if you are selected or not. If you are selected in the drawing, your credit card is automatically charged the registration fee + USAT fee (if applicable) + processing fees + any merchandise you elect to purchase. All registration fees are non-refundable and non-transferable.
• Individual Drawing Registration Details: Athletes that enter the drawing as an individual will be prompted to enter one of the following divisions: Age Group, Premier Amateur (must qualify), Clydesdale/Athena (must qualify) or First Responders. If selected through the drawing, athletes will be charged $299 + applicable processing fees.
• Relay Registration Details: One athlete is responsible for signing up the entire relay team, and will be deemed the Relay Captain. The Relay Captain must register the team under the Relay Drawing option and will be responsible for paying the full registration fee of $359 + applicable processing fees if the team is selected. Relays can be teams of two or three athletes. Relay entrants should not enter the registration drawing as a group.
• Group Registration Details: The group registration option is recommended for family, friends and other small groups (between 2 and 5 members) that ONLY want to race if they can do so together. The first athlete registering will be required to create a group name. It is essential for the remaining members sign up for the group with the group name matching exactly. For example, if your group name is “NYCTriGroupies” the group name “NYC Tri groupies” will not work. When the drawing selection takes place, the GROUP NAME will be the name entered in the drawing. If the group name is selected, every member of the group will be accepted and automatically charged the $299 registration fee + applicable processing fees. Group entrants can only consist of individual athletes, not a mix of individuals and relays.
Questions? Contact Athlete Services at 212-691-2200 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Champions Club is the exclusive VIP program for the Panasonic New York City Triathlon. Purchase a Champions Club entry to bypass the drawing and earn special perks. 2016 Champions Club registration is now SOLD OUT.
Individual Champions Club Entry Fee: $550.00 + applicable processing fees
Relay Champions Club Entry Fee: $650.00 + applicable processing fees
Members of the 2016 Champions Club will receive the following VIP Package:
Unable to race? Defer your entry today! Learn more on the Deferral Process & Policy page.
Looking to rent or transport your bike to the Panasonic NYC Triathlon? Click here to learn how.
The 2015 Panasonic NYC Triathlon like you’ve never seen it before. Watch what happens from pre-race setup to post-race celebrations and everything in between!
Take a virtual tour of the 2015 course with video, GPS data and detailed mile profiles to prepare you for the big day.