Organization Description: Tuesday’s Children was founded to promote long-term healing in all those directly impacted by the events of September 11, 2001. Our mission today is to keep the promise to those children and families while serving and supporting communities affected by acts of terror worldwide.
Program Details and Team Benefits:
For our endurance fundraising program we offer the following:
• Dedicated staff liaison to guide you in your fundraising efforts
• A “Getting Started” packet with tons of information on outreach strategies and how to make your fundraising asks
• Race Day Team Tuesday’s Gear (shirt, hat, etc.) and goody bags
• iPad mini for the highest fundraiser
• other gift cards and incentives along the way
Requirements: We require that our athletes fundraise a minimum of $2,500.00.