Team Victory/The Marfan Foundation
Organization Description: The Marfan Foundation is a nonprofit that fights for victory over Marfan syndrome and related disorders. Marfan syndrome is a life-threatening genetic disorder that most seriously affects the heart, blood vessels, and eyes, so we do everything possible, including research, advocacy, and education, to make sure people can live longer, fuller lives.
Program Description: Put on your sneakers and get ready to run with Team Victory, The Marfan Foundation’s new endurance program. By joining Team Victory, you will become one of the many people across the country walking, running, and riding in an endurance event in honor of individuals and families that are affected by Marfan syndrome and related disorders.
Team Victory Benefits for Runners:
• Guaranteed entry into one of the races in which we are a Charity Partnerbr /> • Your own personal fundraising web pagebr /> • An awesome Team Victory jersey for you to wear with pride on race daybr /> • Weekly team emailsbr /> • Invitation to Team Victory pasta dinnerbr /> • Team Manager, a dedicated coordinator of the team events, who guides you through fundraising, and is your #1 personal cheerleaderbr /> • Satisfaction in knowing that you are helping to create a brighter future for the many thousands of individuals and families living with Marfan syndrome and related disorders
• There are specified fundraising minimums ranging from $300-$2500, depending on the race
• Your registration fee covers your entry fee into the marathon and is applied toward your minimum fundraising requirement
• Participants are required to make their own travel and lodging arrangements
• In the event a participant must withdraw from the race, the registration fee and any donations cannot be refunded
Manager of Community Events
516-883-8712 ext. 138