Team Hole in the Wall
Organization Description: Team Hole in the Wall is a community of generous and compassionate individuals teaming up to provide "a different kind of healing" to children and families who are battling serious illness. Our members participate in athletic events or create and host events of their own while supporting the programs and mission of The Hole in the Wall Gang Camp and carrying the torch left by our founder Paul Newman.
Program Details and Team Benefits:
Team Hole in the Wall members receive:
• Guaranteed race entry
• A personal fundraising web page
• A custom Team HITW tri-suit
• Access to our Team Coach and group runs
• An invitation to race weekend activities
• Training and fundraising tips and support
• Cabin Circle Club membership
Requirements: Minimum fundraising commitment of $2,500.
Melissa Whalen, Operations Coordinator, Team Hole in the Wall