Right to Play
Organization Description: Right To Play is a global organization that uses the transformative power of play to educate and empower children facing adversity. It was founded in 2000 by Johann Olav Koss, a four-time Olympic gold medalist and social entrepreneur. Through sports and games, we help children build essential life skills and better futures, while driving social change in their communities with lasting impact.
Requirements: Fundraising minimum: $3,000; Fundraising goal: $5,000
Program Details and Team Benefits: Right To Play is proud to partner with some of the most sought after events in the world. You can join our team and participate in the 2014 Panasonic New York City Triathlon to make a difference in the lives of one million children around the world. In exchange for your fundraising efforts, you'll receive a race entry and other special benefits.
- Secure your place in the 2014 Panasonic New York City Triathlon on Sunday, August 3
- Raise a MINIMUM of $3,000 to benefit Right To Play’s mission and programs worldwide
- $300 due at sign-up; Balance due 1 week after the race (August 10)
- Receive a new Right To Play branded Specialized cycling shirt, a Right To Play water bottle and T-shirt
- Training Plans and Tips:
- Group Training Dates – opportunities to connect and train with other Panasonic NYC Triathlon participants supporting Right To Play leading up to the day of the race.
- Professional Training Tips – from Right To Play's Athlete Ambassador and Olympic triathlete, Sarah Groff!
- Online Training Logs – we recommend www.trainingpeaks.com to help monitor your progress
Contact:To register, please contact, Jennifer Munz, Manager of Major Gifts, at email@example.com or (646) 278-1593.
Thank you in advance for racing to benefit Right To Play! We look forward to hearing from you!