National MS Society Race to Stop MS
Organization Description: Challenge yourself while making a difference with the National Multiple Sclerosis Society’s Race to Stop MS team. Race to Stop MS is a unique program that unites individuals with the common goal of creating a world free of MS and completing an athletic endurance event.
Program Details and Team Benefits:
Race to Stop MS participants will receive:
• Guaranteed entry into the 2016 Panasonic NYC Triathlon
• Personal fundraising web page
• Personal staff specialist dedicated to helping participants reach their fundraising goals
• Free mobile fundraising app to easily check on and solicit donations
• Training wearable
• Personalized Race to Stop MS event-day tri top
• Invitation to team social events including happy hours and a pre-race pasta party
• Access to our in-person and virtual training program that’s led by Asphalt Green
Each team member must individually raise a minimum of $2,500 to secure their spot on the Race to Stop MS Triathlon team. Visit www.raceMSnyc.org for more information about the program.