National MS Society Race to Stop MS
Organization Description: Challenge yourself while making a difference with the National MS Society Race to Stop MS team. Race to Stop MS is a unique program that unites individuals with the common goal of creating a world free of MS and completing an athletic endurance event.
Program Details and Team Benefits:
Race to Stop MS participants will receive:
• Guaranteed entry into the 2014 Panasonic NYC Triathlon
• Personal fundraising web page
• Team training wearable
• Event day personalized tri top
• Invitation to team social events
• Weekly training in New York City and weekly training assignments
To take part in all the above benefits you must raise a minimum of $2,500.