Muscular Dystrophy Association
Organization Description: Make a Muscle and Make a Difference with the Muscular Dystrophy Association’s Triathlon Team! MDA combats neuromuscular diseases through programs of worldwide research, comprehensive medical and support services, and far-reaching professional and public health education. Through more than 200 hospital-affiliated clinics across the country, MDA offers quality medical care from doctors, nurses, and therapists specializing in neuromuscular diseases, including spinal muscular atrophy and ALS. MDA supports more research in the neuromuscular field than any other private-sector organization in the world.
Program Details and Team Benefits:
Once you join the MDA Team, you will receive:
• Personalized Fundraising Page
• One on One Fundraising Sessions and Workshops
• Personalized coaching from MDA’s well versed Triathlon Coach
• Team Gear
• Team Practices
• Team Socials
• And more!
Team MDA has a tiered fundraising requirement:
• Individual Participant = $2,500
• 2 Person Relay Team = $3,500 for the team
• 3 Person Relay Team = $4,000 for the team
Join the Team and make a difference!
Contact: For more information or to sign up please contact Caity Connolly at (212) 682-5272 or via email at email@example.com.