Michael J. Fox Foundation
Organization Description: The Michael J. Fox Foundation for Parkinson’s Research is dedicated to finding a cure for Parkinson’s disease (PD) through an aggressively funded research agenda and to ensuring the development of improved therapies.
Program Details and Team Benefits:
Team Fox Athletes will receive:
• Free, guaranteed entry for the 2016 Panasonic NYC Triathlon
• Personalized Team Fox online fundraising page
• Team Fox tri-kit (top and shorts)
• Invitation to race weekend activities and cheering fans along the course
• Fundraising support from the Team Fox team and access to Team Fox mentor
Requirements: Secure your spot for the 2016 NYC Triathlon by joining Team Fox. Entrants can choose to either sign up as an individual competitor or as a triathlon team. You must raise a minimum of $3,000 for individual entires and $4,500 for a relay team.
Stephanie Paddock, Senior Associate Director, Team Fox
Nicole O’Donnell, Athletics Officer, Team Fox
212.509.0995 ext. 321