Michael J. Fox Foundation
Organization Description: The Michael J. Fox Foundation for Parkinson’s Research is dedicated to finding a cure for Parkinson’s disease (PD) through an aggressively funded research agenda and to ensuring the development of improved therapies.
Program Details and Team Benefits:
Team Fox Athletes will receive:
• Free, guaranteed entry for the 2015 Panasonic NYC Triathlon
• Personalized Team Fox online fundraising page
• Team Fox tri-kit (top and shorts)
• Invitation to race weekend activities and cheering fans along the course
• Fundraising support from the Team Fox team and access to Team Fox mentor
Stephanie Paddock, Senior Associate Director, Team Fox
Nicole O’Donnell, Athletics Officer, Team Fox
212.509.0995 ext. 321
Click here for more information.