Injured Marine Semper Fi Fund
Organization Description: The Injured Marine Semper Fi Fund is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit set up to provide immediate financial support for injured and critically ill members of the U.S. Armed Forces and their families. The Semper Fi Fund (SFF) provides relief for financial needs that arise during hospitalization and recovery as well as assistance for those with perpetuating needs. Our program provides support in a variety of ways including: Service Member and Family Support, Specialized & Adaptive Equipment, Adaptive Housing, Adaptive Transportation, Education and Career Transition Assistance, Therapeutic Arts and Team Semper Fi.
The Semper Fi Fund's streamlined structure keeps overhead very low – less than 6% – because we realize every dollar saved can be put to better use elsewhere. We are one of three veteran charities to receive an "A+" rating from The American Institute of Philanthropy, and Charity Navigator has given us their highest rating of "Four Star."
Program Details and Team Benefits:
• Guaranteed race entry
• Semper Fi Fund running shirt and gift bag
• Custom online fundraising page
• Fundraising tips and incentives
• Dedicated Staff to answer any questions you may have
• Support by other athletes on our Community Athlete Facebook page
• Prizes for the top fundraisers!
• The heartfelt thanks of the injured Marines, Sailors, Airmen and Soldiers you will be supporting!
The Semper Fi Fund does not cover travel expenses to and from New York for the race. We strongly recommend the usage of the race's official travel partners for making all reservations.
Requirements: Looking for 5 individual participants and 1 team
Individual = $2,000
Team = $4,000