Housing Works/Team Braking AIDS
Organization Description: Established by Housing Works, Team BRAKING AIDS® participates in physical challenge fundraisers to support our organization in the fight against homelessness and AIDS.
Housing Works is a healing community of people living with and affected by HIV/AIDS. Our mission is to end the dual crises of homelessness and AIDS through relentless advocacy, the provision of lifesaving services and entrepreneurial businesses that sustain our efforts. Housing Works serves over 4,000 individuals every year providing services like housing, medical and dental care, legal services, job training, mental health services, prevention education and case management.
Program Details and Team Benefits:
As part of Team BRAKING AIDS®, athletes will receive:
• Comprehensive training program leading up to the race
• Special team discount on Team BRAKING AIDS® singlet
• Fundraising and team support
• Personal fundraising page
• Team get-togethers and events
Fundraising Minimum Required Amounts:
• Individual Entry – $2,000
• Relay Team Entry (team of 2 or 3 people) – $3,000
All participants must submit a fundraising commitment form with credit card info and a waiver form.