Friends of Israel Disabled Veterans, Inc.
Organization Description: Friends of Israel Disabled Veterans (FIDV) – Beit Halochem is committed to caring for Israeli servicemen and women disabled in the line of duty, and victims of terror attacks. Beit Halochem centers provide therapeutic treatments, sports and recreational facilities, cultural and educational programs, scholarship support, and family-oriented activities to help them resume lives of purpose and dignity.
In the United States, FIDV – Beit Halochem is the only authorized organization whose purpose is to support the rehabilitation of disabled Israeli veterans and victims of terror through the Beit Halochem centers in Israel.
Program Details and Team Benefits:
• Guaranteed entry into the 2017 Panasonic NYC Triathlon
• Free race shirt with Team FIDV insignia
• Personalized online fundraising page
• Promotional marketing materials
• Individual Entry: $2,000
• Relay Team Entry (up to three participants): $2,000
• Due by July 10, 2017
Director of Operations