Covenant House Home Team
Organization Description: By joining the Covenant House Home Team, you can make strides for homeless youth! The Home Team participants take part in endurance events all across the country – and their grueling journey to the finish line helps raise money to support homeless kids in their journey from the streets to self-sufficiency.
For homeless teens, basic needs like a hearty meal, warm bed, and safe shelter are true luxuries. Instead of knowing the joys of childhood, homeless youth often face the life-or-death dangers of living on the streets. Covenant House is the largest privately-funded agency in the Americas providing food, shelter, immediate crisis care, and essential services to homeless, throwaway, and runaway kids in 21 cities throughout the United States, Canada and Latin America.
Program Details & Team Benefits:
• Guaranteed entry
• Home Team Race Ready shirt
• Team Happy Hours, Social Runs, and Team Dinner
• Training Assistance
• Individual website to track your fundraising progress
• Fundraising Tips and guidance from Home Team staff
• Limitless team spirit and camaraderie!
• Link to a new social network on the Home Team page on Facebook
• Gratitude from thousands of homeless youth because you did it for them!