Boomer Esiason Foundation (BEF)
Organization Description: The Boomer Esiason Foundation (BEF) provides financial support for research aimed at finding a cure for cystic fibrosis (CF). Team Boomer, a growing program of the BEF encourages people with cystic fibrosis to incorporate exercise into their everyday lives, provides athletes a way to raise money for CF, and offers an avenue for athletic events to contribute to our fight against CF. Team Boomer also spreads the word about the benefits of exercise for people with CF, supports a CF scholar-athlete specific scholarship, and contributes to the efforts being made to find a cure for CF while helping people with CF live longer, healthier, and more fulfilling lives.
Program Details and Team Benefits:
• Personalized online fundraising page
• Team Boomer tri-top for race day
• Team Boomer cheering section on race day
• Access to Team Boomer coach for training
• Weekly emails with training and fundraising tips
Requirements: All participants must agree to raise a minimum of $2,000 by July 20, 2014
* If you received a number through the lottery and want to join Team Boomer for the race please email email@example.com for more information!