Alzheimer’s Association, NYC Chapter
Organization Description: Alzheimer’s disease is the 6th leading cause of death and affects over 5.4 million Americans. The mission of the Alzheimer’s Association, NYC Chapter is to create and promote comprehensive and humane care for persons with Alzheimer’s disease, to provide support for their families and professional caregivers, and to eliminate Alzheimer’s disease through research. Athletes to End Alzheimer’s give endurance athletes the opportunity to participate in the events that they love while working to end Alzheimer’s disease. Via triathlons, bikeathons and running events, athletes across the greater New York City area will come together to support the millions affected by the disease and those who care for them.
Sign up today at: alznyc.org/nyctri and join us as we swim, bike and run to reclaim the future of millions and end Alzheimer’s!
Program Details and Team Benefits:
• Training Program (online or in-person, provided by Asphalt Green Triathlon Club)
• Web tools (customizable fundraising web page, email templates, etc.)
• Numerous meetings, calls and email correspondence, tips and advice
• Triathlon Suit
• Education on Alzheimer’s disease, the work our Association does and how to get others involved
• A Kick Off meeting and Thank You reception
• Any support you need along the way