Organization Description: Achilles International enables people with all types of disabilities to participate in mainstream athletics in order to promote personal achievement, enhance self-esteem, and lower barriers to living a fulfilling life.
Program Details and Team Benefits:
• Individual race entry to the 2014 Panasonic New York City Triathlon
• Opportunity to train alongside Achilles athletes in NYC year round. We hold weekly team running workouts in Central Park and team swim sessions at the JCC of Manhattan starting in the spring. As a Charity entrant you are invited to train alongside the very athletes you are supporting.
• Complementary 16 week training program (online via TrainingPeaks) geared toward the Panasonic NYC Triathlon
• Access to weekday WorkLiveTri practices in Central Park during the 16 week program
• Your very own Achilles-branded custom tri top and t-shirt.
• Invitations to social events, including our pre-race dinner and post-race celebration with Achilles athletes, guides, and fellow charity entrants.
• Personal fundraising page for your online use
Requirements: Our fundraising commitment is $2000. Through your generous support, you can help our athletes compete in triathlons, from sprint distances to the Ironman. Unique among other charity entrants, all donations go directly to benefit our athletes (many of whom you will see along the course). Click here to learn more about our para-triathlon team.
Contact: Click here to download the 2014 Achilles International Panasonic NYC Triathlon Contract to register yourself. Scan and email to email@example.com or fax to 212-354-3978 It's going to be an incredible race and a proud day for the Achilles Paratriathlon Team and YOU.
Need more info? Please e-mail Kat at firstname.lastname@example.org or call her at 347-415-4113. Join us and see how we swim, bike, run.