The 2014 Spectator Guide and Race App will be available two weeks prior to the race date.
Click Here to Download the 2013 Spectator Guide
BEST SPOTS TO CHEER
1. Swim Start - Riverside Park & 98th Street on the Hudson River.
- Closest subway stop: 96th and Broadway (1, 2, or 3 train)
- From station, head one block west to 96th and West End Avenue. From there, follow the directions to swim start provided by the New York City Triathlon team of volunteers. (Approx 12 minute walk)
2. Swim Exit - Riverside Park & 79th Street on the Hudson River.
- Closest subway stop: 79th and Broadway (1 train only)
- From the station, head two blocks west to pathway into Riverside Park. (Approx 8 minute walk)
3. Run Course along 72nd Street from Henry Hudson Parkway to Central Park West
- Closest subway stop: 72nd and Broadway (1, 2, or 3 train)
- If you're coming from Swim Exit, walk out of the park and head towards 72nd Street. Once on 72nd Street, head east for a view of the run.
4. Run Course along 72nd Street Transverse in Central Park (Terrace Drive) to Park Drive East to the finish
- Closest subway stop: 72nd Street and Central Park West (B or C train)
5. Race Finish - Dead Road in Central Park near the bandshell off the 72nd Street Transverse
- Closest subway stop from the West Side: 72nd Street and Central Park West (B or C train)
- Closest subway stop from the East Side: Lexington Avenue and 63rd Street (F Train)
For the safety of athletes, we ask that you DO NOT attempt to go to the following locations:
1. Westside Highway
- No walking. No standing. No riding. No exceptions.
2. Red and Yellow Bike Transition
- ONLY Athletes are allowed in Transition
3. Transition Bike Paths
- Please respect the race marshals and follow their instructions.
4. Finish Line Mix Zone
- The first 40 yards after the finish. It’s for medical, athletes, and press. Meet your star in the designated Family Reunion Area.