Questions about the NYC Triathlon? Look no further — Team Fox Business, Cheryl Casone and Liz Claman cover everything you need to know about the 2014 NYC Triathlon. Click here to watch the following Fox Business Network Power to Prosper Race Tips:
1. NYC Triathlon: Understanding the course — FBN’s Liz Claman and Cheryl Casone walk you through each leg of the course for the 2014 NYC Triathlon.
2. Fueling your body for the NYC Triathlon — Fitness expert Peter K talks with FBN’s Liz Claman about how to eat while training for the NYC Triathlon.
3. What to eat right before the NYC Triathlon — Fitness expert Peter K on what to eat right before you tackle the NYC Triathlon course.
4. Recovery Food for after a triathlon — Fitness expert Peter K on the foods that will fuel your body’s recovery after the NYC Triathlon.
5. Bicycle tips for the NYC Triathlon — Pro triathlete Rebeccah Wassner shares her expert advice with FBN’s Cheryl Casone for mastering the 40K bike ride.
6. How to swim the Hudson like a pro — Pro triathlete Rebeccah Wassner tells FBN’s Cheryl Casone how to prepare for the 1,500-meter swim in the Hudson River during the NYC Triathlon.
7. NYC Triathlon: Mastering the run — Pro triathlete Rebeccah Wassner on how to pace yourself during NYC Triathlon’s 10K run.
8. Recovering from the NYC Triathlon — Pro triathlete Rebeccah Wassner tells FBN’s Cheryl Casone how to avoid feeling sore once you cross the finish line.